You are probably planning a visit to a museum, but you don’t want to leave your friend at home. Kostas Kotsanas Museum of Ancient Greek Technology is pet-friendly and you can visit it any time of the day with your pet.*
Especially for the first 3 days of June, you can make use of our special offer and visit both permanent exhibitions of the Museum with one ticket, accompanied by your pet! The exhibition "Hi-Tech Inventions of Ancient Greeks" includes approximately 100 selected cutting-edge technology exhibits of late antiquity; "Ancient Greek Musical Instruments and Toys" presents 42 fully functional reassembled ancient musical instruments and numerous ancient Greek toys.
Kostas Kotsanas Museum of Ancient Greek Technology welcomes pet owners with their beloved pets daily and on weekends from 9 am to 5 pm.
* Terms of visit
- Animals must be kept under the attention of their owner.
- Animals should wear a collar and be tied with a strap.
- Prior to the visit at the Museum, we recommend that you take care of your pet’s needs.
- We recommend that the visitors have feces collection bags with them to make sure that hygiene rules are met.
- Pet owners are held responsible for their animals throughout their visit and stay at the Museum.
LOCATION: Pindarou 6 & Akadimias St., Kolonaki, Athens
DAYS/HOURS: Weekdays & Weekends 09:00-17:00
GENERAL ADMISSION: 5€
Tel: 211 4110044, 6907 292002